It's more fun being the evil queen...

Sometimes I come across great images that I just can't throw away!  In this case, I purchased postage stamps and they were Disney Villains.  The outer paper (its also sticky like the stamp) was too gorgeous to throw away so I saved it!  I found some hands in the James Avery catalog that were holding love letters at valentines day. and...I absolutely love ransom note letters!  So, I had my wicked queen enforcing her "Eat the Unicorns" edict!  I also had Unicorn Duct tape.  I used a unicorn cookie cutter to create my outline.  I am putting together a book for my room so that my students can see examples of the different techniques I am asking them to do.  I thought it would be fun to show them off on here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page