puberty has hit!!

My son turned 16 and it was all about girls!  lol.  He talked about a different one each week!  I couldn't keep track of them.  He happened to go to the high school I teach at and my Principal used to call him "lover boy", "Romeo" and several other names.  My hope was to get him thru puberty with out too many issues.  Of course my parental nightmare would have been pregnancy.  We talked to him about being responsible in his choices.  That he knows he will get married someday, why cheat on his gorgeous wife before he ever meets her?  looking back, I can breath a sigh of relief!  The imagery on this page includes rabbits...which are known for their proclivity to reproduce.  Its a race of youth to see how many times they can reproduce!  I've included carrot seeds (sewing his seeds) and a jack rabbit spade card.  I made a drunken rabbit tag.  All I can say is Thank you, Lord! we made it thru puberty!!!
My paperclip is in the shape of a rabbit..of course! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page