Alphabet soup!

I have always LOVED "ransom note" letters.  Those are the letters cut out of magazines used to write a ransom note.  Of course, I've never had to use them for that purpose! lol.  I like to glance thru magazines and see how expressive the lettering for adds are.  The artist who puts that add together has made some very distinct decisions on font, color, size of each letter to convey not just what the word will say but how that word is supposed to make you feel about the product they are selling.  I purchased enough large matchboxes to create a chest of drawers to keep these cut out letters ready for my journal pages.  I use them for everything!  Tags for gifts, labels for jars, writing poems for my altered book journals.  

For this page, I thought about the cookie monster on sesame street and how he loved to eat cookies.  Well, this monster loves his ABC's so much he thinks they are food.  Not the way "food for thought" should be ingested!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page