Page 13 Is she for real?!

This is one of those rare times when there is already something in the book that you really want to keep in the book.  The title of this chapter was "is she for real?!"  I planned and saved this space just so I could use the title in one of my pages.  Humans have been looking for mermaids since the discovery in San Francisco and look what we have!  A Mermaid!  ...but...Wait!  is she for real?  I don't know where the octopus got the parts but he's made himself some bait for his next dinner.  Maybe its bits and pieces of his last meal.  Someone better notice the stitching down her side and the watery "hey boys!" isn't coming from her!!  I love this page!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page