why should I be greatfull?

The Journal52.com prompt was "greatfull".  Honestly, sometimes its hard to feel like you have anything to be greatfull for and that leaves you feeling like crap!  You want to live in a state of Grace, Greatfullness, but some days, that just isn't happening!  What do you do about it?  How can you get yourself back to a place where you realize that you are so blessed that you can't feel anything else but greatfullness?  For me, I have to make a list.  I start small.  Where am I sitting? What is on my body?  Have I eaten in the last hour, day, week?  Can I get a drink of water if I want it?  Can I take a shower and change my cloths?  Can I Share that with someone else? and my list spirals out until it encompasses the planet of good things that are blessings.  before you know it, I'm not focused on my self but on others and the feeling of greatfullness is overwhelming!

For this page, I went with what I had.  I got an old print I made right after my house fire.  Its called "living in the wreckage"...talk about being greatfull!  I then scribbled my feelings about not feeling greatfull across the image.  That left the borders of the print to start writing all of the things I could be greatfull for.  Notice, I ran out of spaces to write all of my blessings.

Something I would have been greatfull for is SpellCheck!  lol


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page