I love Houston

I love my town.  I actually live in Pearland.  That is a city just on the outskirts of Houston, Texas.  In Pearland, it still has a small town feel, everyone seems to know everyone else.  Just a couple of miles up the street is Houston!  4th largest city in the united states!  And...Everyone seems to know everyone else!  It is strange how friendly everyone is here.  No matter what it is, I can probably find it in Houston.  When I get tired of the bustle of the big town, I can step back over to Pearland.  I have the best of both worlds!

For this page, I used a credit card to scrape paint across the surface of the paper.  I then used it to scrape in the buildings.  I drew the outside of the letters letting the back ground form the HOUSTON.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page