find 20 positive things to say about yourself

Sometimes, we just need to sit down and recap all the things we like about ourselves.  Social media can really put  a dent in our self esteem.  Peoples lives are so full of stress that they overflow onto your own belief systems.  Just do it.  find 20 words that are part of your truth that say something about you that you can brag about.  if you cant find 20, then you are not looking hard enough and you are being too unkind to yourself.
I know lettering is a challenge and when you know that you have creative spelling issues, you have to just bite the bullet and jump in.  I colored my back ground with blocks of different colors.  I then used a flat brush to paint in as many words as I could.  I then  outlined all of the letters with sharpie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page