elbow grease

The prompt was "technology", but this page was all old school, use your skills to get it done.  I was testing some new colored pencils and really loved how my grid looked but the page was too small to use in anything so I cut each square apart.  I couldn't get enough of them to go around the outside of the page so I had to create a background.  For this, I colored a swatch of dark purple and highlighted the outside of it with a yellow highlighter.  Finally, I drew one of those plug men spelling out "technology... all plugged in" with the cords.  Yes, I cut around every curve and cranny with a pair of scissors.  Sometimes you have to do it all the hard way!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page