Create even when you don't feel creative


Sometimes...your pages are just not that great~  They will never be put into the Met, the subject matter doesn't move mountains or inspire anyone and your schedule says you don't have time to make a page....DO IT ANYWAY!  You have to feed the creative dragon every day or at least once a week or it gets anemic and dies.  On my calendar for the next three months I have written a word.  I asked everyone I knew to give me random words so that if I get stuck and I can not think of anything to draw or create a page about, I just look at my word bank for that day or any day I didn't use and  create a page.  Ideas tend to flow when the passageway is well oiled and open.  Doing Journal pages keeps the passage open and usable when you need it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page