catch your own dinner!

Look back in your memory and find one single small joyful childhood memory.  Tell your story. The most insignificant ones sometimes bring the most joy! Find a page in a magazine and turn it upside down to use as a back ground, then brush some paint color over it. (Turning it upside down keeps people from wanting to read the words that are on it.  They become less of a distraction.)  When it dries, write your memory.  In the craziness of my relationship with my dad, Crabbing was one of the few activities that none of us kids got in trouble doing!  And...you could always catch the crab and never have to rebate the string!  Im not even sure how my dad knew how to do this since we never lived near water before we came to Texas.  SO Much Fun!!!  I remember, we crabbed all day and had about 80 crabs,  He made us kids sit around the bucket and get the meat out of all of them.  That was the worst part but I do remember laughing with my brothers and sister.  I didn't like eating the crab.  Just catching them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page