The research might lead you somewhere else!

I absolutely love sweet shops, candy villages and gingerbread houses.  I thought I would do an altered book joural page with a candy land theme.  the first thing I did was google "gummy bears"...wow! did I get a lot of unexpected images!  the first thing to pop up was a police line up of gummy bears, then I got two bears turning a third one on a fire pit, gummy bears with shanks, lighters, chains and even one hanging himself.  Suddenly, candy land wasn't so sweet anymore.  my page became more about what happens when kids are hyped up on sugar.  I asked "what happens in the back alleys of candy land?"  Who runs the seedy side of town?  I found a "boss bear" sitting in a chair.  His gang of gummies are beating up a teddy graham cracker.  across the street, there are a gang of his bears committing "gumicide".  don't forget to look into the window....This town is not very healthy for you.
The paperclip in this one is an ice cream cone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page