Tea Fairies

I've always had an active imagination.  I loved making fairies out of twigs and leaves when I played outside.  Every acorn was a pixie hat and...still is!!  It wasn't a stretch to see tea bags as ball gowns for Tea Fairies.  I made this piece at the same time that I helped my church by decorating a ladies Tea Party.  If you have never been to a ladies tea party...You need to find a way to attend one!  so elegant.  We had a speaker and the food was so wonderful!!  plus you get to sit around wearing hats and talking to other ladies who share their wisdom and become potential mentors to the younger  ladies in the group.  I think moments like this need to be revisited.  It shows us how polite we can actually be to each other.  I remember leaving feeling like I could accomplish anything and knowing there were people who would help me do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page