security envelopes

You can find drawing material in everyday objects.  In this case, I chose the inside of security envelopes.  Security envelopes are the envelopes you get with your bills.  They are designed so that no one can see inside of your envelope.  I'm always amazed at the design work inside.  Some are very plain and others are quite intricate.  if you see them as a gray scale, you can actually create collage.  I treat them like "benday" dots were used to create comic books back in the 50's and 60's. I often wonder where the little person is that is designing these for the envelope industry!  I have all of my teacher co workers collecting envelopes for me.  I now have so many, I need to cull them down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page