putting two images together to create a third thing

I love collage, but I feel guilty because it's not my artwork or photograph.  Several years ago I created several collages and to make myself feel better I would add one of my drawings to it.  I love these collages because they all have a message in them.  At the time there was an add in all of the magazines for a feminine product that helped you not have to go to the restroom all of the time.  I would cut out the little bathroom girl every time I saw one and each of these has one in it!  I use both images from magazines and real objects like the tea bags, candy wrappers, jewelry, sticks and the scissors.  Anything is acceptable for adding to collage.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page