In memory of my dad

My whole life, my dad sat in front of a computer.  He had a commodore 64 and sat in his bathrobe and smoked all day long...trying to change the world with his words.  He had piles of papers, magazines, notebooks stashed everywhere in the living room.  Moving any of these papers would have been a reason for a meltdown.  in this collage, I have a dragon trying to write his memoirs and while he is sitting there in him own home, two boys are "exploring"...breaking and entering his home!
I used magazine images of chocolates, an armchair and a few other images.  the boys are from a book cover.  I have shells for stalagtite, netting, and gray butterfly confetti.  The word dragon is in stickers.  there is an actual key, some jewelry and martini swords attached to the surface of the work. I drew the dragon with blue ball point pen.  Notice the bathroom girl...!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page