Bringing your book together under the cover

I purposely waited to create my cover to my altered book journal.  I really just didn't know where the pages would lead me.  I pick books by the title and where it might lead me.  This book was called "The Cryptos Conundrum".  It could literally be about anything!  I decided that I wanted to make my book look like it had a life of its own.  I found different fonts of letters that were 3d and glued them onto the cover in layers.  I then made an eye with polyurethane and a bottle cap.  the key hole is made out of cardboard that I painted to look like an antique.  I wanted the letters to look like they were oozing out of the book...like the book was trying to get out.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page