All that Glitter!

Well I noticed that the theme of my book was getting really dark so I needed to change to something a little more upbeat.  what could be more upbeat than glitter and a unicorn?  I wanted to make myself "sick" with happiness!  lol.  I collect glitter.  I always grew up believing that glitter should never go into serious works of art, but in the current culture of the art world...anything goes!  I used the gems from fingernail art I found at the dollar store, glitters and rhinestones.  I use E600 to attach my glitter and gems.  I have found that regular glue just doesn't hold up to the constant hands that want to rub across the page.  I spread it on with a recycled gift card.  I also fringed the edge of my page with decorative duct tape.  This page seems to be a favorite among my students.  At that age anything gross and glittery seems to make them happy!
I was able to find paperclips that were in the shape of a castle and a UNICORN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page