a day in my life

Sometimes we find ourselves at the end of the day and we wonder what we have accomplished.  This may be due to having done so much that you simply ran out of time or you may be a time waster!  I knew I wanted the image of a clock but I did not know how I was going to get all the information onto the page.  I decided to get a post it note stack and set it at my desk and carry it with me as I went about my day.  As I changed activity, I would jot down the time and then write what I was doing.  This helped me later to organize where everything went on the clock (which started as a painted circle.  The wedges are separate pieces of paper that I just glued on after writing on them.)  I still had to write in the margins to get my whole day in.  It is a really great exercise to do even if you don't plan to make a piece of art out of it.  Life isn't all about getting stuff done.  Sometimes we need to just spend time in the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page