Pop Art!

One of my Envelopes from the altered book journal envelope swaps on swap-bot.com contained a lot of scrap book papers.  this wasn't really in line with the theme, so I looked up POP ART Letters and turned all of the papers into lettering with shadowing.  since pop art is just art about what is "pop"ular,  I chose my two favorite actors.  Here is an easy technique to get the look of printmaking images using colored paper and black and white print outs.  I found an image of Adrian Turner and Johnny Depp.  I copied each image about 12 times on 12 different colored papers.  I then cut out parts according to tone and re glued them together to reform the image of each actor.  It emulates the look of Any Warhol's prints of famous actors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page