Page 5 Dorm Life

I can imagine that a tribe of mermaids is a lot like a girls sorority house.  Party all night, sleep all day until someone realizes that there is nothing left to wear and the RA is banging on the door telling you it smells like fish and you better get it cleaned up!  Girls just wanna have fun!  I used the umbrellas from the drink picks in my background along with a Starbucks cookie envelope.  There are also bits of gum wrapper to bring some "bling" to the edges.  In the foreground are some real jewelry pieces and some other findings.  I love the pinks in this page. And I love the mermaid book mark that also works with the cover.  she is positioned to look like she is rising from the waves of ribbon at the top of the page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life Guard

what is your favorite food?

create some texture on your page